Friday, February 11, 2011

Back to Basics: The 12 Steps in One Day





What a day. What a week. I do feel like the blocks have been removed and we actually touched this week.

I have had a great day going through the Back to Basics 12 Steps in a Day.

And earlier this week when You revealed the source of my resentments and fears that go way back to when I was just four years old to the experience of going through the steps in one day. I definitely have had a spiritual experience this week; actually two.

Wow.

God. I am so grateful.

I pray that I will just love You, my family and friends, and others - especially those that are hard to love - and that I will live out that love by being of maximum service to you and the people about me.

I give all of me to you - good and bad - to take me and do with me what You will. I pray that You will remove from me all of my defects of character which stand in the way of my usefulness to You and my fellows. Grant me strength as I go out to do Your bidding. I love You so much.

thank you.

thank you.

thank you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: