Saturday, March 12, 2011

First morning

This is our first morning in a state park in TN. We got here late last night (typical) and had no idea where we were or what the place was like (like life if you think about it).

We both froze our butts off, me especially, in 30 degree weather and with a busted zipper on my bag and unable to zip it up. I think after 25 years I'll have to break down and get a new one.

It's kind of weird: seems like I've hit an age or point in my life where things are worn out and have to be replaced: car, sleeping bag, and perhaps most importantly, old ideas. As my friend Adele recently reminded me: it ain't an old idea if you're still thinking about it, and especially, if you're acting on it. She's a wise owl.

Here's the bone still snoozing away:


Another:


Yum, breakfast:


Now, it's time to cruise.

Thank you God for all my blessings you have given me. I pray strongly for the people of Japan and hope that good things can begin to come about there after that devastating tsunami.

I love you.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Edgar Evins State Park Rd,Silver Point,United States

No comments: