Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break II

Hamp and I had a good time chasing falls in Tennessee and winding up our jaunt in the Sipsey Wilderness. We started out freezing cold and ended soaking wet. All in all a great venture was had. I love being out and away with the bone just cruising, chatting, and not knowing what comes next.

We found Cummings Falls outside Cookeville, TN and it was beautiful:


 Next, was Falls Creek Falls in middle TN and it was even more impressive (to me):


Last but not least, this is a short clip at East Bee Branch in the Sipsey Wilderness Area. We were camping at Ship Rock on the Thompson Creek trail section and had hiked about 4 miles from camp to here - the Bee Branch - the place with the giant poplar tree and great falls. I was a tad bit surprised there was not more water running in the falls but they were still beautiful and the water was plenty wet and cold.




What a beautiful creation You have have given. Thank You. I pray that I am a good steward of all You give.



No comments: